Welcome to Character-Driven Coaching !
Thank you for your interest in Champions of Character and in becoming a character-driven coach. Your participation in this course is important and demonstrates your commitment to providing your athletes with a character building experience.
It is often said that sports build character, but research indicates that athletics participation alone does not build character. Character must be taught. It is up to great coaches, like YOU, to incorporate character development into your coaching philosophy and teach it along with the X's and O's. Character-Driven Coaching will allow you to examine your coaching philosophy and create your own plan for using teachable moments to build character through athletics.
This course has been designed with your busy schedule in mind. You can take it at your convenience. Some things you may want to know before you get started:
- The course is available 24 hours a day.
- It takes approximately two hours to complete.
- You may start when you're ready and complete it at your own pace.
- Please allow several seconds to load and display certain elements of the course. The progress bar will show when loading is complete. Please see the FAQs if you have any questions about minimum system requirements.
- You can log on and off as needed. The course remembers where you left off. Your completed work is saved automatically, and you can review it anytime.
- Help is available 24 hours a day and Frequently Asked Questions are provided in left side course navigation.
- Upon completion, you will be able to print your plan for teaching character and a certificate of completion.
Once again, thank you for your interest in Champions of Character and in becoming a character-driven coach. Now please use the login on the left side menu and let's get started!